Monday, August 27, 2007

Prayer Request...

I'm going to ask for prayer for my job. I spoke with the "powers that be" and it seems that the probability is great that I'd only be able to do full-time or nothing at my current position. Kevin and I were hoping that I'd be able to drop down to part-time once I return from maternity leave so now we're at a crucial decision point. Please pray for clarity from the Lord regarding the decision we should make. Neither one of us take this one lightly...

2 comments:

Beth said...

I know that's a tough decision. We had to make it when I decided to quit. I fought up until the end to just work part time but they wouldn't let me. Lo and behold the girl I trained to do my job up and quit the week before I did. Then all of a sudden I could come back part time, I'm a temp though and not an actually employee of the company but I don't care. So God does work in mysterious ways and in His own timing.

angmo said...

I'll be praying for you, Lauren and hope that things work out for the best.