Monday, August 27, 2007

Doctor's Update

I went to the doctor this afternoon and he predicts the sonogram is wrong! He thinks this kid is at least 6.5lbs right now. So we'll have to take bets. I thought the sonogram would be the best judge, but he said that there was a doc at the hospital recently who sent a woman in for a sonogram b/c he thought the baby was going to be big. The sonogram measured the baby at 7lbs 7oz. The baby was born a week later at 12lbs!!! Hmmm... I guess you have to take those measurements with a grain of salt! Lets all hope this baby isn't THAT big. =)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Since I commented on the others I might as well on this one. I predict she'll be 7lbs 1oz, and 21 1/2 inches long. :)

Miriam said...

I predict 6 lbs 2 oz and 20.5 inches.

Angela said...

WOW...

Let's hope she doesn't get to 12 lbs! :) I don't know enough to predict... :(

Anonymous said...

No worries, unless you're diabetic, there's not much chance of a 12 lb. baby. So I guess that she'll be 7 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches.