Miriam has tagged me! These are the rules!
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Six non-important things about me:
1. I love waterparks. I'm not sure if its because we went to WhiteWater in Branson all the time when I was growing up and its just really nostalgic or what... But, I am REALLY looking forward to when Schitterbahn opens in KC in 2009.
I'd like to go there for my 30th birthday.
2. Many of you know that Kevin and I got engaged after only 3 weeks of dating. I think I would die if Natalie did that. I imagine that many of my friends thought I was absolutely nuts, but 6 years later the proof is in the pudding!
3. I've had a burning desire (since college) to get a nose piercing. I really think they're fun and a little "edgy". But Kevin absolutely HATES the idea so alas... no nose piercing. =)
4. When I was in high school I used to get asked out by "dorks" only. (I'm sure these guys are rather successful and good looking now so if you're reading this.. dont be offended.) I actually told one guy that I had "family game night" one night and couldn't go on a date. What?!?!?! Did I mention that I'm a REALLY bad liar?
5. My first job was McDonalds and I loved it. I started out as the "bun toaster" (yes, its true) and worked my way up through "bathroom cleaner" to "cook" (not on the same day) to "drive-thru girl". One time I was handing a guy a large drink through the drive through window and the lid popped off and the drink sloshed all over him. He cussed me out and drove off. I felt terrible! I couldnt believe it when later he stopped by to apologize and I dropped a cheeseburger that I was holding because I was so nervous. He must have thought I was the biggest clutz!
6. My friend Kera and I started a jewelry and handmade card business a few years ago after The Apprentice came on television. We were inspired by the show and how they did a competition where they had to sell t-shirts in Manhattan and made a lot of money. We hit up all of the craft shows in the area peddaling our wares only to discover that neither one of us were sales-oriented and there wasn't a huge market for stuff like that. Both of us agree that neither one of us could do a home party business... its just NOT our cup of tea.
I dont know any other blogging friends who havent already been tagged... =( Anyone, Anyone???