Friday, January 9, 2009

Haircut


Did I do the right thing? I like the cut, but looking at these photos, I think I just aged myself. I really liked the long hair, but it was getting to the point where it was getting caught in everything and a bit of a hassle to fix. Maybe I should have just gotten a few inches off. Argh! I hate second-guessing haircuts!

I'm a "change" sort of person. I like the idea of change and jump into it head-first(i.e. my move to Maryland) but after I do it I find myself wondering..."what the heck did I just do?" You can't say that it's all bad though. It's probably the only way God got me to move to Maryland in the first place (and I really feel like it's where He wants me right now). I mean, if I had thought about moving half way across the country and really let the gravity of that settle in BEFORE I moved, I probably never would have done it. So there's got to be SOME sort of benefit to the way I operate, right?

Did I mention that my husband gets home from a hunting trip tomorrow and he's not a huge fan of layered haircuts??? ***cry***

2 comments:

Katie and Jason said...

I love the new haircut! Very cute!

Angie said...

I think the new cut makes you look younger not older! And I LOVE It.