Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We Made It!

Yesterday Liam, Natalie and I got on a plane (with my sister) and headed for Kansas City. I was so nervous that we were going to be one of "those families" that you see in the news that gets kicked off the plane because their child is throwing a tantrum. But, we only had ONE bout of screaming and even that only lasted for a minute or so. I had seriously been praying - so it was a big answer to prayer.

We're in KC for a week and then it's back to Baltimore with just ME as the chaperone for the kids. I was told it's a completely full flight, so hopefully I have a really nice (or at least understanding) person sitting next to me on the flight home.

On the agenda for the week in KC: meet up with a few KC friends, Schlitterbahn (if the weather warms up), a little shopping, sleeping in, visiting with my grandparents, naps and a whole lot of "Nana and Papa time" for Natalie and Liam.

Boy is next week going to be a wake up call. I might be crying along with Natalie on the way home!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I had no idea you were coming to Missouri......wish I was footloose & fancy free I would love to see you.
Hope you have a great time!
Ang