Monday, September 21, 2009

8 Weeks


Liam will be 8 weeks tomorrow. In some ways it seems like he's been here forever. He's sleeping 5-7 hour stretches at night (I'm amazed, really), only cries when he wants to be held a little or is hungry and is SO easy to take out. Figuring out how to get out of the house with BOTH kids is still a feat, but one that I'm getting a LITTLE better at as time goes one.



I snapped some pictures of him last Friday and then today with our sitter, Jody. He's SO content and it has me wondering just WHAT sort of personality this little guy is going to have.

He's still big. I think I might actually move to size 3 diapers at night because we've had some explosions in the 2's. He's moved up to 6 oz bottles a few times a day and is about the same size that Natalie was when she was 6 months old. But it's really a good thing that he's holding his own in the size department. Just the other day I caught Natalie straddling him and saying "horsie". Watch out girl... he's going to be able to fight back pretty soon!

1 comment:

Angie said...

WOW he is so big, I can't get over it! And he really looks like you I think Lauren. Size 3 diapers - Reese is still in size 3 diapers! :)
Love the new pics, thanks for sharing them.
Hope back to work is going ok.