Monday, May 3, 2010

Because 3 Weeks is Just Too Dad Gum Long!



It's been FOREVER and a day since I've posted it seems. Sorry for falling off the grid. I'm not going to write much as I'm a bit pressed for time. But I did have a few pictures of what we've been up to...


We ordered a new swimsuit for Natalie from Sears/Lands End and it came in the mail. She's been asking to swim all winter and now it actually might be warm enough to dig out the pool from it's hiding spot underneath the deck. Of COURSE we had to try on the swimsuit to make sure a 3T was the right size. She decided it was exactly the fashion statement she wanted to make for the rest of the night... over her clothes.


Natalie's quite the little mommy. And that would be cute if she were helpful. Unfortunately, a 2.5 year old's idea of help is more frustrating than anything as she ends up tipping Liam over, hitting him instead of patting, shoving items in his mouth, etc, etc. We've resorted to just telling her "DONT TOUCH HIM" after a series of "gentle!", "dont pull on his head!" "dont put that in his mouth!" Sheesh...2.5 and we are already promoting the idea that her little brother has cooties!


A couple weekends ago Kevin went turkey hunting with his buddy and my mom came to help out with the kids. I think I would have gone postal in the 5 days alone with them, so I was very thankful for the company! (Especially because I came down with a mild form of food poisoning and was weak and nauseous for a couple days.) We had a great time with Nana and did all the usual stuff once I felt better... garage sales, grocery shopping and the park. I even picked up a doll house off of Craigslist for Natalie's birthday (in September)! Its always fun for her to see just how crazy it is around here on a day-to-day basis.

Okay that's it for now. I've got some thoughts in my head for the next post and it shouldn't take me three weeks to get them written down this time. Stay tuned!

No comments: