Monday, May 24, 2010

10 Months Old


Well we've all been sick this weekend. Not much fun. But in the chaos, we did manage to find a little bit of time for fun. Kodakgallery.com has a cute baby photo contest and I found myself trying to take some pictures my little guy. I just can't believe he's going to be 10 months old this week. He's pulling up, saying "Mama" and starting to cruise the furniture. I also recently discovered that I can take his 9 mos old jeans (that don't fit him anymore) and roll up the cuffs to make shorts for Natalie. I am not even joking.

Next week, the kids and I are off to Kansas City to visit my family. I'm SO excited, but incredibly nervous, about the plane ride with both of them by myself. Natalie's out of diapers now and Liam is crawling. Should make for an interesting trip and blog post....stay tuned!

No comments: