Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I'm really slow at blogging sometimes, so I'm just now responding to a tag I got on Nov 4th from my friend Heather.

Okay, here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blog.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


  1. I ALSO wear socks to bed all year round.

  2. I've had laser eye surgery twice and I still wear glasses. Thank you, pregnancy.

  3. I'm addicted to panini sandwiches. I bought a panini maker off of Craigslist and I make them all the time. Fresh mozz, pesto, roasted red peppers, turkey and a little Tuscan Sunset seasoning blend from Penzeys all on a rosemary olive oil bread... I'm in heaven.

  4. I'm not big into movies. I generally feel they're a waste of time and generally have to be doing something else during them. This drives my husband crazy.

  5. I can't stand heart jewelry. If my husband would have proposed with a heart-shaped diamond I would have said no. =)

  6. I can't curl my tounge or roll it or flip it over or any fun tricks. It's very boring.

  7. I moved to Baltimore from Springfield, MO with 11 boxes to my name about 7 years ago. That's the cheapest move I'll ever make.



I now tag....

Miriam
Angela
Angie
Katie (have you had that baby yet?)
Kera
Jill
Rachel

1 comment:

Heather said...

those are definitely 7 random facts! i love panini's too!!! yay for socks!
i'm not big on hearts either. love the moving comment- so true!