Friday, July 8, 2011

The Way You WISHED You'd Spent Your 32nd Birthday...

Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. "What does that excatly mean?", you ask?

Well, it involves getting dressed up like a cow in order to get free food.

And if you know me (like, really AT ALL) you know I LOVE a bargain.

And apparently have no shame.

I mean who else marches their 32 year old butt into Chick-fil-a in black spandex with printer paper cow spots duct taped to them and orders a spicy chicken sandwich, extra pickles?


Let me just say, that might have been the best chicken sandwich of my entire life.

Moo!


Oh, and yes, for those of you that are wondering, Natalie IS wearing pants here (despite the appearance that we might be prepping her for a bovine-inspired streetwalker career in the future). Liam's outfit could double for the angel this Christmas. Ha! This is repurposing at its best folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always thanks for the LAUGH OUT LOUD moment - your writing cracks me up. Happy Birthday my little COW...oh wait that doesn't sound nice but you are such a cute one....LOVE IT. Anything for a DEAL. (Angie)