Monday, October 11, 2010

Where We've Been

Aaackkk!  I know it's been forever.  And I constantly feel like I'm behind on this blog.  I haven't a moment to post today, but I do have a cross-post to offer to show what we've been up to these past few weeks. 

Natalie started preschool - but not the traditional kind.  Its a co-op with other women that are interested in homeschooling for preschool (at least) and possibly continue for elementary school.  I have to say I'm the least experienced in the group as far as teaching goes, but I'm happy to help and do when directed.  I know this is going to be a great group of little friends/classmates for Natalie (and Liam too as he grows up around it).  It's all very exciting to see it unfold. 

Take a look -->
The First Day of Preschool as blogged by my friend Erin: http://onemiracleandcounting.blogspot.com/2010/09/first-day-of-preschool.html
The Second Day of School: http://onemiracleandcounting.blogspot.com/2010/10/pre-school-day-2.html

No comments: