Monday, August 4, 2008

This Week in Pictures

Last weekend we went to the beach. Yeah... it was fun.


Last week we also had a shortage on childcare. Natalie occupied herself in my craft room while I pounded away at the keyboard.


Not sure if you can tell that I put pigtails in her hair so here's a closeup. Her hair is just long enough. Just.


Drum roll please....Natalie started walking behind her push toy on Saturday. She also took three independent steps toward me that could *not* be replicated for Dad. You'll just have to trust me on this one. She's been trotting all around the house with the push toy the past few days. She requires someone to follow her and straighten out the toy once she runs into something. If only she also got the concept of steering... Guess she won't be taking the car for a spin for a while!

1 comment:

Beth said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet her and see you tomorrow!