- First road trip (4.5 hours Saturday and 4.5 hours Sunday) She was pretty darn good.
- First trip to NY, NJ and Pennsylvania. For the Missouri folks reading this, did you realize we drove through 5 states in that 4.5 hours??? (She'd already been to Delaware and Maryland - of course.) I've been stuck on the road in KS and TX longer than that!
- First real crawl. She has to be bribed with things she can't have. Crawl to a toy? No way! Crawl to a sharp object that I can poke my eye out with? YES!!!
- First real banana, blueberry and tsaziki sauce. "What??!!", you say? It's what you do when you have a fidgety 9 month old and you're trying to finish your gyro.
- First game of mini golf (and she won...don't let the guy with the golf club fool you!)
- First pull to stand. This is a big one. What made it so cool is that my mom was there to see it!
- First Martha Stewart sighting. We drove past her enormous property and think we saw her from the back on a golf cart. Not everyday you can say you've seen Martha Stewart's backside!
- First 95 degree weather. Hotter than HEdoublehockeysticks
- First ice cream. And first ice cream in her nose. =)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
9 Months Going On 15
When your 9 months old, its not hard to do something for the 1st time. Here's a list of several 1sts within the past week....