Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hello, 2nd Trimester!

So, we're 14 weeks along and the pictures and info about the kiddo are just incredible. Take a look for yourself!.


Its been a bit of a quiet week. Kevin is on business in Phoenix (in 87 degree weather!) and I've been minding the animal house. =) We have an extra cat for a while during Kevin's parents tour of Florida. Let me tell you, the jump from 2 to 3 cats is more noticeable than I thought. There's always a cat underfoot or on your lap or getting into trouble... maybe that's the same way with kids too!


I (Lauren) have had a bit of a realization this week. Those of you that know me well know that I like to cram a lot of stuff into a little bit of time. I'm rather optimistic about what can be done in a short period of time (but to my credit, I do think I've been getting better!). Well, I had a slight relapse on Wednesday night and ran errands until about 8pm. Then I stayed up until 1145 cleaning the house and making brownies for work and a cheesecake. As I crawled into bed, I realized... I better get all this "cramming in" out of the way, because adding a kid to the mix is definitely going to slow me down considerably. Ah well... I guess I'll just have to make a list of all of the stuff I want to finish before September (my husband is now rolling his eyes as he's reading this).

No comments: