Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cha Ching!

Okay...so I've got to share this deal. I just got on the Ebates wagon and I just got my first $9 check in the mail for the normal online shopping I do (within the past month). Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, there's no weird homepage, annoying toolbar or spam emails. All you have to do is go to the Ebates.com website to make an online purchase and then click on the link for the store you want to visit (i.e. Old Navy, Lands End, Toys R Us, etc). I seriously don't know how I've not known about this until now.

You get the cash just for going through the Ebates website and you get $5 for creating an account. Really the only store I've found that they're lacking is Amazon...but I've made plenty of other purchases from their affiliates.

If you decide to give it a try, please use my referral link.

No comments: