Saturday, December 26, 2009

Flip!

Kevin surprised me with a Flip video camera for Christmas this year - SO exciting! It's a pocket-sized digital video camera that plugs easily into the computer for quick video uploads. Our old video camera uses tapes and has a lot more steps to get videos online.

My parents are equally as thrilled because it means that they'll be able to see videos of the grandbabies from afar.

So here's my maiden voyage with the camera. While, it's super easy to use, I've still got a bit to learn about taking good video and the editing process. Let's just say you're not going to see any of my work at the film festivals this year!

1 comment:

Angie said...

ooh I am totally thinking about asking for one of these for my birthday! Which one did you get?? Hope you had a great Christmas!! Love ya.