Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Headed to a Christmas party


A little apple, a little tape dispenser. Sampling the gift-wrapping supplies...what a helper she is!


Ahh...this is a whole blog post in an of itself! As much as this pains me to admit it, I caved and bought a leash...I just couldn't bear the thought of navigating with her through the airport by myself without a tether.


And this, my friends, is why we need a leash. This is the cat door she's crawling through...with a set of downward steps on the other side!


Natalie and Kate (her cousin)


Yeah for Christmas Eve celebrations at my in-laws house!


It's a rare thing that she sits still long enough to sit in your lap. Did I mention I am nervous about flying with her by myself??? Heaven help the people sitting around us!


Kevin's still a big kid at heart.




She's into things that she can push around the house right now. Hey... do they make kid-sized vacuum cleaners that actually work?????

No comments: