Thursday, September 16, 2010

Organizational Frenzy

So I've written recently that I've been on an organizational frenzy. While I havent had as much time as I've wanted to devote to projects, I've noticed that I've become very AWARE of what a mess certain spaces are in my house. I'm going to try to photograph my progress to either inspire you or show you how much of a nut I am.

Last week I attacked the cabinet under my kitchen sink. After causing an avalanche (see below) in searching for ONE item, I decided I'd had enough. I had these wire racks (purchased from Walmart) in my craft room and I ripped them out of their current location to organize this space. Yes, the craft room is in shambles at the moment and I'm in limbo about the whole space because I don't really use the room to craft in per-se. However, it does hold all of my clothes (in the closets) and store all of my crafty things. I'm sure you'll see a craft room reorganization down the road.


But I digress... Here's the after. Ahh.... Something about organization that just makes me take a sigh of relief.

Yes, yes, I'm well aware that I'm remiss in posting 3rd birthday pictures. Stay posted next week for pictures of that as well as some recent camping stories.

No comments: